Due to a painful dental condition necessitating surgical removal of my upper right wisdom tooth, I am scheduled to undergo oral surgery on June 16. This oral surgery was delayed by the COVID-19 pandemic; my oral surgeon was not able to return to work until very recently.
My writing and writing-related work will be impacted by my oral surgery, as follows:
- I will continue to do some writing and writing-related work, albeit at a slower pace, until I undergo oral surgery.
- Once I undergo oral surgery, I will be taking a one-week hiatus from all writing and writing-related work.
- My YouTube channel is officially on hiatus until after I undergo, and recover from, oral surgery; there will be no new YouTube videos from me until June 23, at the earliest. I hope to be able to upload a new YouTube video no earlier than June 23 and no later than June 30, but that window of time is tentative.
- I will not be publishing any new books until 2021. I hope to be able to publish several books throughout 2021, but I don’t have release dates set in stone for any of my works in progress.
- This blog, and the other Apollo Corner blogs, will go on hiatus until June 23.
I have undergone oral surgery once before, so I know what to expect from oral surgery. It takes approximately one week for my mouth to fully heal from an oral surgical procedure. Once I undergo oral surgery, I hope to be able to return to writing work as soon as possible, hopefully without having to write through pain!